Our vision is for Deer Park Primary School to inspire, challenge and nurture the individuality of the next generation. We aim to prepare pupils for all stages of their education as well as equip them with high aspirations for their future and for their future lifelong learning, in an inspirational, happy, creative and stimulating environment.
"Never, never, never give up!"
Our mission statement
In partnership with parents, carers and the community we serve, our aim is to educate children who:
- Grow and develop their skills, knowledge, self-esteem and resilience to respond to, and embrace, challenges
- Develop a thirst for learning, maintaining self-belief and inspiration to progress through the educational system
- Listen and communicate well and show an appreciation of diversity
- Understand that perseverance is the key to unlocking new challenges
- Take responsibility for their own actions and work collaboratively
- Develop a love for their environment and physical activity
- To work with others to nurture a deep sense of citizenship and inclusion
our ethos and aims
Deer Park Primary School enables everyone to be proud of their achievements by: